My game frezez man!!!!!!!

Hey there my problem is that my game frezez. I love Cm but now i am getting angry my game frezez. WEll anyway it could freze anythime 1 minute into the game 1 hour it dosen,t matter. Well i am no computer wiz so if you have any suggestions please put them in detail setp by step so i can follow it. I have an SD9-8MB SDRAM vidio adapter and an IBM Aptiva computer. Please soembody help me i love this game but i can't enjoy it.

Guest Madmatt

Well Marco, it's nice to see you follow the same rules of grammar here as you do in our emails. I have been trying to get through to the IBM download page http: //www3.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/sdl/redir.pl?product=Download%20home%20link%20to%20Aptiva%20drivers&go_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pc.ibm.com%2Fsupport%3Fpage%3DIBM+Aptiva

But it keeps timing out. I am not sure what else I can tell you. Your problem is similar to what others have experieced but since I can't seem to get anywhere with IBM's webpage we are kind of stuck at this point.

Try this, click this link and run that file, that will at least will get you to the correct DirectX version.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/win98SE/Update/7.0a/W9X/EN-US/DX7Aeng.exe

That is a start.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 10-06-2000).]

Just a thought, you also might want to make sure you don't have a whole lot of extra stuff running in the background, you never know what apps might cause problems with CM. When you first boot up, hit CTRL ALT DELETE to bring up the Task Manager... If you have a big laundry list of programs in there, you might want to try ending task on most of them. Try to end task on everything except for Explorer and Systray and see if that makes a difference.

Listen matt english is my second language so SHUTUP!!!!!!!! ok now that i got that out it's time for business well i am dowloading that driver as we speak and it sounds liek your demorelized and need a kick in that ass or something so let me put it this way. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU GOTTA HELP ME I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerkins shutup man you don't know how i feel i feel like going down there in the states burning down the battlefront company and piss on the ashes. I just wasted 70 good hardworking money on a game that dosen't work. So why don't you take a hike and stop replying you think i give a rat's ass what u think? man i just don't know why the stupid thing frezez and it's pissing me off!!!!!so just shut your mouth.

Guest Madmatt

Marco, I am asking you nicely, back off the attitude.

Your purchase in NO way gives you the right to be rude to people that are trying to help you. Now then, I am doing some more research on your problem and I will take care of it in direct email since you have shown that you can't conduct yourself here properly.

Madmatt