License question

maxmars

Hi,

I have installed DT in my computer, which gets reformatted twice a year: I'm a SuSE beta tester and I test all of their RC, then I install the gold master as soon as it is issued.

The question is, will I lose my license when I will reinstall everything from scratch in september? Or will I be able to transfer my license to the same computer but with a new, fresh O.S. install?

Thanks for looking into this.

BTW I have bought both the printed and download edition with the special offer that has been running late may.

If nothing else, you can unlicense the game to free up a license before you reformat, then relicense it afterwards. From what I gather, it appears that the crucial bit is that don't forget to unlicense before you reformat.

Taras is correct. For some games, when you uninstall them, it automatically prompts you to also unlicense so it's virtually impossible to forget, but I am not sure if this was implemented for DropTeam. And of course if you forget to unlicense, not all is lost - email elicense@battlefront.com and we'll help out.

Martin

You guys think you are smart, don't you?

Just joking, thanks for the answers, I will try to bear in mind that when the new SuSE beta mating season comes around.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off for gunnery range practice.