Got Air?

malafactor

Hello all,

I am a new tester to Drop Team. I look forward to working with the talent that has been assembled in this forum tongue.gif . Nothing is more mentally crippling when driving a massive tank than confronted another team that has persons that shag-beer and shag-sheep. I recently had a idea about the oxygen. It should be a unit on the outside of the vehicle that delivers life-giving air to the troopers inside and the war machinery. The factory installed air conditioner could then be damaged limiting the life of the vehicle and a timed count down death for all the occupants inside. Could be a good explaination why a tank or mortar unit on a foreaign planet could sit below a lake waiting for unsuspecting victims to pass. Or, instead of mounting anything to the back of the vehicles to change the appearance one could simply make one side of the back of the vehicle sensitive or in control of that function. It would look rather cool to have dual scuba tanks sitting on a tank! :D

Tell me how stupid this sounds!

wrrr? :confused:

As for your suggestion, if you were designing an armoured vehicle for a hostile environment, would you put the air that will keep you alive on the outside, where any Tom, Dick or Harry could shoot it off?

I certainly wouldn't. The only thing better armoured than the life support would be the life it's supporting.