new to game a few questions

Gwalker99

1. is there a way to use commander view with hatches open and have snap views to simulate using your head to look around.. as it is now its a pain to just do a basic scan simulating your eyes and head movement speed which should be very fast to look around in a 360. currently, it is very slow to just look around

2. having trouble shooting moving targets.... do i click range twice and just fire? or do i need to move the barrel to keep lead at the same time as i fire

3. does one ever use RVD in this game lol

There's no snap views in the game. Using the left and right arrow keys are faster than using the mouse when the commander is viewing from the hatch. I agree, the view scan is too slow.

Hit the "S" key to turn on the targeting computer (SUO). You need to click twice (within 5 sec) while keeping the gun sight on the target as it's moving, then fire. Do not lead the target.

If your targeting computer is damaged, you may have to use RVD mode. Or, if you just want to practice shooting/targeting manually smile.gif

DV