Iron Warriors?

hellfish

Just new publishers.... It's still the same game.

Also check this thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=46;t=000467

Ohh, I have checked your link and saw that they have another forum for Iron Warriors.

Personally I don't think that it's a good idea to split such a small community in two different forums...

[ March 15, 2006, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Tanker0815 ]

Iron Warriors is the title of the retail release for T72. It is still the same game, except that it's localized into German, French, Italian and Spanish (and english for the UK market). Blackbean/SFI are our distributors. Both the current T72 version as well as the Iron Warriors version will continue to be supported by us. There will also be a release under the title Iron Warriros in North American retail later this year, probably in the summer.

Martin

• 1 month later...

all the last sources i checked about iron warrior are stating that it has a 30 mission single plaer campain but its nowhere mentioned that there are single missions.

and it seems to work with win2000 while balkans on fire just works with XP when i remember correctly.

so its not "exactly" the same it apears.

• 2 weeks later...

i would be interested if the LAN multiplayer is working in iron warriors or if this feature is also just added to the list.

and about T72BoF;

i mean "no rush, we´ve got enough time" :D , but sometimes in the future, by patch, addon or whatever, i dont care, multiplayer would be nice too ...

greetings

There are no code changes in IW, so if you have problems with LAN play in T72, then you will have the same issues with IW.

The devs are still working on optimizing LAN play (an adding full internet play), and we're determined to keep cracking the whip until a solution is found smile.gif I just can't say when at this point...

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

There are no code changes in IW, so if you have problems with LAN play in T72, then you will have the same issues with IW.

The devs are still working on optimizing LAN play (an adding full internet play), and we're determined to keep cracking the whip until a solution is found smile.gif I just can't say when at this point...

Martin

Good to hear Moon. But all have this problem, I doubt that there are two persons in the world who can play LAN without the lag. tongue.gif

hm, good that noone changed the code there. so we dont have to be pissed of that they can play MP and we not :D

moon, do you know of anything regarding this addon for the russian version? how did it do in russia? did they really fixed MP with it? iam puzzled about this release over there.

plz some words ;)

thx,

Pandur

Pandur, the addon released in Russia was only a scenario pack. I don't know how well it sold. The game overall has been very successful in Russia by the way, I have heard of about 100,000 units sold.

We plan to take that scenario pack and add full multiplayer and a new playable Leo, but again, the schedule is still undetermined until multiplayer is more reliable.

Martin

...but again, the schedule is still undetermined until multiplayer is more reliable.
no rush, we´ve got enough time :D (i like that).

as long as there is progress and even the leo, *happy*, take as much time as needed, as you will do anyway.

but its good to here what is going on.

thx for the update.

Pandur