Those pesky RPGs

I rush to the right of the map, where normaly they come from... take position and switch to night vision and start shooting with the machine gun....

If I gaet hit, I switch to driver and let the auto gunner do the job...

P.S. How do you manage the BIG Artillery gun?

they're not particularly accurate when shooting at a moving target. T55 has a gun stabilizer so use that as your advantage.

Try snipe them up from 700-800 metres away. place your tank in such a way that you face the arty piece one at a time. Honestly I dont have too much problem with the arty but just those RPG soldiers that keep sneaking up on me

Originally posted by prj57:

I rush to the right of the map, where normaly they come from... take position and switch to night vision and start shooting with the machine gun....

If I gaet hit, I switch to driver and let the auto gunner do the job...

P.S. How do you manage the BIG Artillery gun?

I have the same problem with this mission, I can hit the two B-11 on the right flank pretty easily with HE. The trick is after that flank advance just so you're hull down on the honking big AT gun on the second hill on the left. Take that out and flank advance again on the final B-11.

If you hang around in that valley too long, you will get an RPG up the tail from the infantry that crests the hill on the left flank a few minutes after your troops go past.