desktop screwed up!

I have not seen this happen with CM. Try deleting your Combat Mission Beyond Overlord Preferences file then starting the game. This will force it to pick a new resolution, the first option should match your desktop resolution.

WWB

Have you made any adjustments to the monitor's display properties (i.e.- adjusted the centering, size, pincushioning, etc.) while running CM ? Depending on your monitor model it may not look good when you come back to the desktop, even if it is a different resolution.

I'd suggest doing as wwb_99 suggests and delete your Prefs file and reselect the resolution. Be aware that the first resolution offered will be at your current desktop resolution, but may be at a higher refresh rate (which can change the way the image displays on your monitor). Find out what your current resolution and refresh rate is and then select that when you run CM the next time (after deleting the Prefs file).

[ August 07, 2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]