Sound mod.

You will need to renumber the filename to match the CMBB filename for the MG42, which is apparently different from CMBO as you've discovered. I don't know what the WAV file is for the MG42.

On the main board someone has recently requested a listing of the WAV file numbers and what they correspond to ( this thread). A reply mentioned that a sound mod pack they were releasing would have the appropriate file numbers listed (in this thread).

Go to CMMODs ,and in the "other" category you will find a file called "CMBB wav map".

I must tell you though,CMBB has about twice as many wav files for each small arms gun than does CMBO.I,for example,used Scipios' MG42 sound mod in CMBB.To do this i had to take copies of his wavs and renumber them.You will also have to have sounds for the MG 34,which from what i understand,is the same gun,but it has different wav files for it.I think all together,the mg42-34 have about 8 wav files for them,im not sure of the exact number though,it might even be more.

Hopes this makes sense,if not,ask and ill clear things up.

[ April 06, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]