OT: Book for sale

Guest Mike

Not quite on topic, but related smile.gif

I've managed to get hold of 2 copies of "Black Cross Red Star, Air War over the Eastern Front Vol 2 - Resurgance (covers January-June 1942)home page for the series

BC2Cover.gif

I don't really have any need for 2, so I'm looking to sell one off. I have one brand new one, and one 2nd hand one in excellent condition.

They retail prices at US$39.99 new, or starting at US$29.99 2nd hand via Amazon, so I'm offering them at those prices, postage paid at surface rate anywhere in the world.

I'm only looking to sell 1 tho, so whoever decides they want one 1st gets the choice smile.gif

It's an excellent book, with a wealth of detail on Axis and Soviet operations. This volume covers January-June 1942, principally the Moscow, Leningrad, Ukrain and Crimean fronts, and some interesting stuff on ops in the Arctic too.

• 4 months later...

Still for sale! smile.gif

Vol 3 is out now, covering Stalingrad, with an OOB for the VVS (Sov Airforce) in the southern front including Bryansk and Stalingrad fronts, by regiment, type of a/c operated, number on hand and number serviceable.....

• 2 weeks later...

hey not yet - I haven't got the cash in my hot little hand until about 5pm tonight.... ;)

Oh and vol 3 covers the advance to Stalingrad to Dec 1942 - not the isolation, resupply & surrender of the 6th army - I presume that will be the major subject of Vol 4.