Opponent balancing

Stalin's Organ

That probably has to do with the beta demo. Your pilots have more accumulated XP than you can buy skills, so AI matching could become unbalanced after a while. Which sort of happens by design of course since you're supposed to buy the full version at some point smile.gif Talking about that, we should begin shipping sometime this week... stay tuned...

Martin

Hey Stalin, ever seen the Double Destroyed Wingman from hell? What is that you say????

Well in 2 turns I lost both leader and wingman to destroyed cards played by enemy. Now top this with the target pilot the wingman had.....a double funeral for me. That was so awesome but so sad.....

-Ray

SIXXKILLER SQUADRON COMING SOON

Originally posted by Moon:

That probably has to do with the beta demo. Your pilots have more accumulated XP than you can buy skills, so AI matching could become unbalanced after a while. Which sort of happens by design of course since you're supposed to buy the full version at some point smile.gif Talking about that, we should begin shipping sometime this week... stay tuned...

Martin

YESSSSSS! Make it before the weekend...I work long hours during the week. smile.gif

The Frog Eaters should get theirs quickly since we're shipping out of Ireland (i.e. within the EU), and the delay shouldn't be more than a few days. It's a little erratic unfortunately, we've seen anything between 2 days and 2 weeks on the SAME batch that left the same day, so it's very hard to predict accurately though...

Martin

I usually get the high performance zoom climb powerdive draw an extra card * 3 natural pilot evasive leader from hell - last night I had 3 games where I had both my aircraft shot down without smoking anyone!! :(