Card Deck(s)

Strider

Originally posted by kuroi neko:

And by the way, I noticed countless times bots drawing more extra cards than listed on the briefing screen.

More precisely, when I counter a move from a wingman, he gets to draw a new card each time I play one. So far so good, but when I count the actual number of redraws, it looks more like the redraw limit is applied only once per turn. In other words, if the AI has 4 redraws at turn one, it will draw up to 4 cards at turn 1, up to 3 at turn 2, and so on, as if the max redraw count was only decremented once at the end of the turn instead of after each redraw.

Is that a special "player-killer" feature for demo limitation, me not understanding what "draw an extra card" does, or a general problem with redraw limitation logic? ;)

I hadn't noticed this previously with the Bot 'high-flyers', ie the ones with Draw Card x 4, and am pretty positive they only drew the 4 cards. Yet last night while playing the Bots I shot down the Leader early(turn2) so the Wingman(ED/Draw Cardx1) took over and for the remainder of the game it did draw a new card every turn! A definite bug there. Hope that helps to narrow it down a little.

Ron

aka Zonso