login problem...

evilduck

hi there

first: grats for a great game. very close to the original (big plus in my book) and with those little computerenhancements to go off the roof.

but no pc game without some bugs :)

lastweek i spend some days at my girlfriends place and downloaded the demo there to play some short games with my allready existing account called "evilduck"

to my surprise i logged in, but got no connection to the game (no other players present, not being able to start a game etc...) after several trys playing around with firewallsetting (including shutting it down) i quit...

now im at home again and cant logon to the game cause everytime im kicked by an error message such as "session exists"

this is a bit annoying cause i have no chance to logoff in any way. even rebooting my girlfriends rig does not close the session and a friend of mine is reporting that indeed im logged on for 5+ days straight.

is there no autokick after x minutes/hours of iddletime?

im happy for any help cause this game rocks big time :)

greetings from germany

evilduck

ps: dan, i ve most of your boardgames... your just great :)

The server is supposed to kill your session if it doesn't get a response back within a certain number of retries. Apparently something went wrong in this case. We'll be installing an update to the server software soon, so that should clear your session.