Announcing: Beta Demo Tournament - Rising Eagles!

Moon

Rising Eagles!

This first official Down in Flames tournament is designed to give you an idea of the action that future tournaments will bring. You will only need to download the beta demo of the game, no purchase is necessary. You will need to create a new set of 4 pilots from a nation of your choice, ensuring a level playing field for all participants (at least initially) and off you go!

For more details about tournaments in general and the Rising Eagles! tournament specifically, go here: http://www.downinflamesonline.com/Default.aspx?tabid=54

Registrations are now OPEN!

Hi!

I want to particpate in the tournament. If I want to fly for the same nation as usual I have to delete all existing pilots cause there can only be 4 leaders of the same nation, is this correct? So I will have to delete pilots with more than 20 kills...

• 1 month later...

The happy king of a tiny hill, are we? smile.gif

As for the rest of the mighty active DiF squadrons, otetsuki tokubetsu kôkûtai hereby officially anounces that it will only take part in official scrap metal piling contests. If you're especially nice, we might consider chute folding events or friendly kills challenges, though ;) .

edit: of course not, wooden planes recycling would be the mission of a completely different air force!

[ September 14, 2005, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: kuroi neko ]

All of the pilots who participated in the Tournament have been awarded the "Rising Eagles Participation" medal.

All of the pilots who actually flew in the Quarter Finals have been awarded the "Rising Eagles Quarter Finals" medal.

These medals currently only show up on the Leader Board. As updates are released for the game, you'll eventually be able to see them in the "Manage Pilots" section of the game as well.

Remember that if you are logged into the web site, you can view your own pilots by checking the "My Pilots" checkbox on the Leader Board.