single player and other questions?

bssybeep

1. Is this game mainly focused on multiplayer or single player? I'm not at all interested in multiplayer, only single player so ai is very important. btw this game reminds me of "actung, spitfire" for the pc.

2. Can we paint our planes with emblems and different camo patterns? If not I think that would be a great feature and not to hard to implement.

3. Estimated release date?

4. A nice printed manual?

Thanks in advance.

1. The game comes with full single player support. You can play single-player locally, or you can play single player online. In the latter case, your game is scored just like a regular multiplayer game. You can also play campaigns against the AI, but that's only available online. The AI is very competent, beating human opponents regularly.

2. Yes, you can sort of do that right, but it's not as easy as you might think. We'll be working on make this easier. At the moment, what can be modded easiest are the pilot "mugshots", because they can be automatically swapped with other players.

3. Depends on what issues we run into after releasing the beta demo. We'll know more later this month.

4. Yup, as usual!

Martin

• 2 weeks later...