Previews *UPDATED*

Moon

I enjoyed the Gamespy review. It sounds really good how there is pilot dialogue during the matches, that should really add to the atmosphere of the game. I look forward to a game that's short and easy to play and has RPG elements too. It's nice to think after some 10 months of waiting, the wait is drawing to a close smile.gif . Any info on what the beta demo will include? Will it include a select no. of planes from all or some nations? Will we be able to use the online server to try it out?

Haohmaru, yes, you'll be able to play online with other players, but only one plane per nation, and will not be able to gain much in experience for your pilots. There will be a super-short teaser campaign available to play, too. The beta demo's main purpose is for us to gauge the strain on the central server (the one keeping stats of all registered games, creating the leaderboard etc.) which is next to impossible with a closed beta team (as we need a lot more players to do some realistic testing).

Martin

Thanks for the reply Moon. I for one look forward to being a guinea pig to test out the server. It's not usual to get a chance to play a demo before a game is released and I'll look forward to giving it a go. Just hope this server works after all the development time put into it ;)