Tentative gold date??

Haohmaru

Hi there,

firstly apologies if some of my other posts have sounded negative. I'd like to say that I personally appreciate the effort to cram as much extra stuff as possible into the game before release. It'll be a more complete product at the end. I think myself and a few others are frustrated though because we've been expecting this game to come out since August or September, where it seemed nearly complete. And now Dangerous Waters, which was announced after DIF, has now gone gold before it! Personally I'm hoping to purchase both DW and DIF at the same time to take advantage of reduced shipping costs. Not that that should be any pressure to release DIF! But I'd like to know, can we expect to see DIF soon, or should I just go and get DW now to take my mind off the delay of this game?

Haoh

Hello Haoh, we were so wrong with the initial prediction that we don't really want to announce anything just yet. Not even tentative smile.gif The devil is in the details...

It will still take a bit before gold. We plan on running a beta demo first, and are working on setting up everything for it at the moment. With that experience under our belt, we'll tackle gold.

So hopefully we'll have all the details about how things will progress in the next weeks, and after that things will move more quickly.

Martin