News ?!

Skolman

Hello Skolman,

Right now we are in the final stages (hopefully).

We are running server tests to make sure the game is stable on the develpoment server. When it passes this test we will put it on the high-speed game server.

Building a local game is much easier than building one that must communicate through the internet!

We are also hunting down the last few bugs.

We don't have a hard release date for the demo yet. Our point of view has always been to not rush, and to make the game as great as possible. But, like everyone else on the team, and hopefully the players, I hope it will be soon smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kiith:

Not wanting to come off as pushy or anything but hows the game coming along? and is there any chance for a holiday season demo/purchase?

Well, seeing as there is only three days left until Christmas, unless they plan to pull a Focke-Wulfe out of their... uh... "hat", no DiF for us for the holidays.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

I really thought the game would be published just before Christmas ! Thank´s to BFC and Dan....the only publishers that try to create complete games instead of heading for quick bucks and bug ridden games !

Thank´s a lot,

The Skolman

I really thought the game would be published just before Christmas ! Thank´s to BFC and Dan....the only publishers that try to create complete games instead of heading for quick bucks and bug ridden games ! smile.gif

Thank´s a lot,

The Skolman

Hello Guys,

Sorry about the delays. We are wrapping up all the software interaction issues for the online portion of the game.

The core game itself is pretty much done. It has been running solid for a couple weeks now.

The last campaign in the initial release, "Daylight Bombing 1944" is playtesting very well, and it will be a monster! Lots of late war planes for both sides, and lots of big targets!

My next big 'to do' is to insert the graphics into the manual and begin laying it out.

Thank you for your patience.

• 2 months later...