DIF counter inventory

Cortilein

Hi DIF pilots,

alright, BF.com made my mouth wet about this game and I was lucky to find the real "RotL" and "8AF" games at ebay. Unfortunately, as I can see from the pictures at the GMT website, there are at least some pilot counters missing in the games i got... :(

Does somebody know if there exists a dedicated fansite or a downloadable file with a complete counter inventory? I'm feeling pretty bad playing the game knowing that it might be unbalanced due to missing counters... I'd like to substitute the missing chits with custom-made replacements.

Regards

Hi Harv,

yeah that's a great DIF resource website indeed - thanks for the hint! However, I can only find lists of action cards and aircraft cards there, which appear to be complete in my games. The problem is the pilot counters - for example, I'd have to use Johnson as a P-38 pilot in the North Africa campaign but there is no single US pilot counter named Johnson in my games. That's exactly the incident where I found out that there must be counters missing here... :(