Hang w/ Voodoo 3 on PC (not MAC)

I am having a pretty severe problem with my Voodoo3 2000 on my PC. I understand there are known issues with that card on Mac and wanted to know if any pc users are having the same functionality (or lack thereof) that I am having.

My problem is basic -- the game locks up before even getting to the video resolution screen. The machine hard-locks, I have to power down and reboot.

Needless to say I am a little frustrated. I got the Voodoo3 card (without reading the boards so I have only myself to blame) because I my ATI 128 won't show fog.

The voodoo problem seems to be isolated to CM, current games such as Deus Ex and Diablo II run no problem on it.

Any suggestions from anyone? Thanks much in advance.

Guest Big Time Software

1. Ensure you have the very latest drivers for your Voodoo3. The software that shipped with the card may not be the latest.

2. Upgrade to DirectX v7.0a if you haven't already.

3. Upgrade your mouse drivers to the latest version.

Charles