How old is the typical SC2-Player....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

watching the effect of the young women who occasionally come along to play in crop tops, halter necks and with cleavage galore on the young fellas is a laugh.

doesn't work on those of us over 40 tho' - it's just a pleasant view! ;)

Not so sure about that it doesn't work on those of us over 40 bit. Always makes me want to declare war on Switzerland for some reason.

Hey, Male, 21, USA.

The best way to play with female gamers who try the sex appeal approach is to place a bet on the game. smile.gif Then it is a nice view for the entire game (assuming it is hotseat) and then when they have lost, they have to clean out your car!

Then it is a nice view for the entire game (assuming it is hotseat) and then when they have lost, they have to clean out your car!
This is the best bet you could think of?! Why is youth always wasted on the young?

Male, 39, Las Vegas Nevada

Enjoys invading foreign beaches, throwing grenades at neighbor's lawn

If you actually get female gamers, you have to make sure they have to reach a long way over the table to move those pieces.

Originally posted by Yogi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Then it is a nice view for the entire game (assuming it is hotseat) and then when they have lost, they have to clean out your car!

This is the best bet you could think of?! Why is youth always wasted on the young? </font>

Chicks do play in other Major Wargames, SC just has never bagged a single lady. Think even if she were not attractive we'd grope her because a woman than can fight in SC would be a legend in her own Right.

I'm Male, 29

From North Carolina USA Nowhereville but next to Home of the 82nd Airborne You've probably seen them on Band of Brothers

Originally posted by Hyazinth von Strachwitz:

As I thought it... no females around? Are we a kind of gay community or is playing wargames a male thing?

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Uhh... Liam that was the Screaming Eagles(101st) on BoB. But you still got to love those All Americans, the only truly droppable combat unit USA still has, excluding SFs.

all were trained here during 1940 all five in WW2 were trained outside of Bragg

it's an oven here 91 degrees real feel on a bad July day 100 to a 112 worse I've seen

In reference to my other post, while yes I could do other things to this female, but well, my car is so dirty and having her out in the hot sun washing it with soapy water and... then she cooles herself off with that soapy water... Then she splashes that water on her friend...

sorry got distracted...

(The main reason that is all I would have her do is wash my car, besides above, is the fact that I did not want to get into problems with the mods over saying something that I should not)