Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Graphic problems

In CM weapons, tress, fire and a few other things seem to have a disorted backround to them that looks mangled and blinks a lot. This didn't used to happen. At first when i got CM i used an 8mb intel graphics chipset built into my mother board,

everything worked fine, then i upgraded to a tnt2 32mb, everything worked even better. The fan broke in my tnt2 so now its down for repairs and when i go back to using the 8mb card this started but it worked fine before. Any suggestions

My specs

intel celeron 600mhz

128mbram

intel 8mb video/tnt2 32mb

What 8Mb Intel video are you using ? Is this a 740 video card or is this some intergrated video like the i810 or i815 ? Do you remember what drivers you were using earlier ?

Here's a download for Intel video drivers:

http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/

You'll have to know which Intel chipset/video chip you have and then make the successive selections for OS, etc.

It's possible that some of the newer drivers may cause the problem that you're seeing and only reverting back to an older driver may fix the issue.