CMBO TCIP help...

Try this from the online troubleshooting guide:

Problem: Game seems to lock up or display a black screen immediately after game is loaded, you may hear the intro music or sound still. Video card is a Nvidia (GeForce, GeForce 2,3,4 or FX card) and you have newer drivers (41.09 or higher) installed for it. If you have a Radeon card see next Problem entry below.

Cause/Solution #1: The problem is with the video drivers. They have a problem properly initializing the screen graphics when Anti-Aliasing is enabled. Turn off Full Screen Anti-aliasing for your video card. This can be done via the video cards display properties panel.

Cause/Solution #2: Minimize CMBB by pressing Alt-Tab and then re-maximize it by clicking on its icon on the Taskbar. The display should properly refresh and everything should be visible again.

Cause/Solution #3: Since those drivers will not correctly work when Anti-Aliasing is enabled you maybe able to install older video drivers which will work fine and allow you to use Anti-Aliasing.

I don't now what I did,but I upgraded to nvidia

to 45.23's,know when I do this the problem seems to have that you boot the game,you hear the cmbo

/cmbb music but a black screen,then you hit alt+

tab and back that fix's it but you don't have to do that,1st you right click to properties/advanced

/GEFORCE4-TI-4400/performance&quality/image settings to-performance-AA to 4x-AF-2x-texture sharping checked-then go to open gl settings to

default color depth-set to-always use-16-bpp-

then to buffer flipping mode to-use block transfer

,then to vertical sync to-default,apply and click

ok,that might do the trick,my monitor adapter-refresh rate is a optimal,this is a p-111-1.2 gig

tualitin cpu/asus-tua-266-mobo/1-gig of ecc-pc-2100-low parity-not-registerd ram/GF-4-4400-TI-Gainward-golden sample/win-98-se-monitor-m-991-dell/sony flat-trinitron/these settings might not work with other rigs but I also did this with the

nvidias-44.03's and it worked,so I did have problems before,also not to forget in bios that

(vidoe cache) or vc mode not the USWC-(uncacheable,speculative write combining)seems

to mess things up or freeze cmbo/cmbb but other mobos can do it with the right mobo-dvrs/bois set

up :eek: :eek: :D:D:D:D

[ October 04, 2003, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: TufenHuden ]