Chris G is a Holocaust denier. In a previous post, he referred to the Holocaust as the "holohoax".

The moderators have chosen not to respond to this, for reasons only they know. Following this post, I intend to ignore Chris G. I hope will others will do the same.

DT

Surly it was taken out of context or a bad joke, I can't believe Chris G would believe it was a hoax or post war propaganda.

With that said I to would like to know if it will hit before Friday. If not I am not going to cry about it, I would just like to know.

I'm sure if he knew he'd post it by now. Anytime you do the amount of changes HC is doing there needs to be a LOT of testing done, and things can crop up at the last minute. If he said "Friday", and on Thursday an unforseen problem comes up, he'll either have to delay it again (and get everyone upset) or release it anyway and get everyone upset. Best to release it "when it's done".

Originally posted by hellraiser:

Sombra why are you so excited about the patch?

You know damn well that no matter how many patches HC's gonna code, the Transylvanian Terror will still own your sorry @ss :D:D:D

;) tonight a little tete a tete?

Why I am asking for the patch: Limited brain capacity, can´t remember all the special rules of the PL right now .