Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Multiplayer game: a little wish

Errm, how to begin.

I want a little help for multiplayer-games.

In my first SC2-Multiplayergame i just made a mistake, when i saved an pbem-file into the hotseat-folder.

i would be glad to see a little improvement:

even though you can see what kind of game-file you are loading, i would be really thankful for a little warning if you load an email-file out of an hotseat-folder. And vice versa, something like:

do you really want to change the multiplayer-game from email to hotseat? (yes / no)

I realized my mistake only after i played my turn

(suddenly the game asked for the allied player-password instead of saving the file and asking for the filename).

First i thought about some kind of bug (after all there was only a short summarization of the last turn, and no replay), but when i checked where i saved the last save-file of my opponent i found out that

I made the mistake,

choosing simply the wrong savegame-folder.

This left me in the uncomfortable situation to inform my opponent that i am to dumb to save email-games into an email-folder. :mad: :rolleyes:

After all it would have been a reload if i would have copied the file just into into the correct folder after i realized my mistake.

And if you don't want to cheat the game is probably ended after you (or better: i) made such a mistake.

So i beg: make SC2 xwormwood-secure, please!