Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Digital Download Only?

Hello JoePrivate, at the moment, we're still officially in "pre-order" status as we're in the process of launching the full digital delivery option, but not 100% ready yet. When you pre-order, even if the page does not say it, you get the physical goods AND - usually within 24 hours - you get an email with the download details additional to that.

Later on, once we're fully operatonal, you will have three options to purchase the game: download only, mail only, or both download & mail. The latter option will cost $10 more than each of the other two, but at the moment it's the same price, so you effectively save ten bucks. You do have to pay S&H though, so if you're only interested in the download and don't care about the printed manual, you should wait a few days, and you'll be able to order "download only" for $45 without S&H.

Martin

Mr. Dozer, that question actually is pretty deep smile.gif And has a number of answers depending on what exactly the problem is. If I try to explain all the details I know that I'll confuse you more than help, plus I'm going to be sitting here for an hour typing, so to make it short: the answer is "essentially yes".

However, one thing you should NOT lose is the license key you're going to get with your purchase (or at the moment, in the email following your order). Best to copy/print it and keep it, then you will have no problems later on even if you need to re-download/re-license.

Martin