Ok, I'm lazy these days. Too much work, too must to do at home ect... so perhaps one of you SC2 field marshalls can answer these for me:

1) Is the readness and moral reduction on a ground unit always the same no matter:

A) if the fighter is str 1 or str 15 (elite unit)

B) if the fighter has 0 or 10 supply

C) if the fighter has good/poor moral readness (IE HQ support)

As far as I know where you use a 15 str HQ supported figther with 10 supply or a 3 str 0 supply fighter the reduction in moral and readness is the same.. right?

2) If you retake a 'allied minor' does thier force pool reapear on your list of build options?

As far as I know this is 'No!', shame as you would think retaking the citys of a friendly county would allow you to (re)build more units.

3) Has anyone TESTED the UK/USSR MPPs from a USSR held Iraq and a UK convoy at the same time?

4) Thats all for now folks.

IR, the reduction of morale and readiness from what I've seen, and I'm not a guy who pays too close attention to detail so don't take my word for it... does the same no matter what Fighter strikes

as far as surrendered minors I don't know, I'm hazy to this but I'm pretty sure you lose the rebuild option.

Not sure about Iraq I didn't test it

Originally posted by Iron Ranger:

Ok, I'm lazy these days. Too much work, too must to do at home ect... so perhaps one of you SC2 field marshalls can answer these for me:

1) Is the readness and moral reduction on a ground unit always the same no matter:

A) if the fighter is str 1 or str 15 (elite unit)

B) if the fighter has 0 or 10 supply

C) if the fighter has good/poor moral readness (IE HQ support)

As far as I know where you use a 15 str HQ supported figther with 10 supply or a 3 str 0 supply fighter the reduction in moral and readness is the same.. right?

2) If you retake a 'allied minor' does thier force pool reapear on your list of build options?

As far as I know this is 'No!', shame as you would think retaking the citys of a friendly county would allow you to (re)build more units.

3) Has anyone TESTED the UK/USSR MPPs from a USSR held Iraq and a UK convoy at the same time?

4) Thats all for now folks.

1) No - readiness/morale reductions are NOT the same smile.gif : they depend on the strength points of the attacking air unit. Effect is multiplied, so a str 1 AF only reduces the readiness/morale by 1/10th compared to an AF with str 10 and a str 15 airfleet reduces it 1.5 times the amount.

Only supply and HQ support have no influence on the readiness/morale loss - but they will determine how many str points your AF and the enemy target will loose, so they should be as high as possible too smile.gif .

2) If you liberate a minor nation, then its force pool is reactivated and you can buy additional units for them via the build option where they appear below your home country.

So e.g. Germany can build norwegian units if they liberate Norway or Russia can build iraqi/iranian units, UK tunisian units with Tunisia etc if they liberate those countries...for Allies usually not that important as they seldomly reach their build limit, but for Axis pretty valuable and increases the incentive to liberate countries conquered by warmongering Allies... :D

3) See the thread 2 lines below this at the moment ("Iraq convoy") tongue.gif : Only UK gets mpps via convoi from Iraq, Russia gets no mpps (only indirectly via Archangelsk convoi from UK) - so Allies only get the mpps once and they can be interdicted by subs.