Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I was wondering when i reinforce a unit can i please also upgrade it. I would think if new units are going in that new guns would be sent also? or what about after reinforcing to beable to elite inforce they are similar but of course a bit different.

Mr.D, so when you get some new guys you want them to be initiated into the workings of the unit's structure and also to be trained in the use of the new weaponry which the veterans are training on also?

How about the elite reinforcements are already trained on the new weaponry(an assumption) and they train the veterans?

Hmmmm, I don't know. How long do you think it would take to incorporate these changes and reach a decent unit cohesiveness for combat.

Any veterans out there wish to elaborate?

i was saying this because i would assume could be wrong if your a trained soldier in weapons using an updated version should not be to different. Also the new forces coming in wouldnt they have been trained in the new weapon before going to the new army. Of course it would take time but its a week for germans turn then a week for russians.

Also was just throwing it out there.