Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Units Not Attached to HQ

Soybean

It Seems that in some quick battles I start, I do not have enough Hq units to go around. Some of my units start without command and control, and I can't figure out who they belong to. I don't think they belong to anyone or I have to many other units attached to their Hq's. Can a battle start without enough HQ to go around??

Thanks for any help

Soybean

Guest Madmatt

Questions like this that are of a non-technical nature should be psoted in the main Combat Mission forum.

But allow me to answer your question. You should be able to click on any unit and see the C&C lines for it if it has a current leasder. You can also look at the alpha Unit ID and find out which formation it belongs to.

Are these teams you are talking about? Weapon Teams and Artillery Spotters will attach themselves to any HQ in the vicinity. That is what I think you are seeing. It is possible to have a battle where you are given some teams without a HQ since they do not need them to function.

Madmatt

Thanks for the answer, I am sorry I posted in the wrong place, I will correct that in the future.

Soybean

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soybean:

It Seems that in some quick battles I start, I do not have enough Hq units to go around. Some of my units start without command and control, and I can't figure out who they belong to. I don't think they belong to anyone or I have to many other units attached to their Hq's. Can a battle start without enough HQ to go around??

Thanks for any help

Soybean<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>