Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

How can I get the supply info on the map?

But page 30 of the manual, there is a pic showing supply points directly on hexes. How can I get this?
I manually created that pic to provide a supply visualization.

We've been nagging Hubert for years to please provide something similar in the game. Maybe someday... smile.gif

Come on Bill! Its not that tough to compute potential tile supply levels, but you need to be careful in case Axis is employing "AirAxis" strategy.

We want...We want??? :rolleyes:

Personally, I consider it an insult to my intelligence to have to have tile supply levels projected onto the map. tongue.gif

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Personally, I consider it an insult to my intelligence to have to have tile supply levels projected onto the map. tongue.gif

I consider it an insult to my intelligence that I have a map and unit positions. REAL players should be able to do it with a blank screen! And white font on white background for the forum!

;)

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Your always right ND :cool: ....damnit....Ok let's just play a surreal game...first to declare they're the winner....is.

Don't you have something to study. tongue.gif

Actually yes I do, but I'm in delinquent mode at the moment.

There was a screenshot done a by guy with superb supply outline!

Perhaps someone might recall and dig it up... basically outlined every tile adjacent to a City or Port provides a certian amount of supply and diminishes per tile away from it...

sorta invisible would be nice to see #s on the map like the grid, and there are some tricky regions where you may not know if you get supply. Always take into consideration how certian terrain also degrades supply like Mountains... You could very easily draw up your own map I'm sure with a Formula it's in the book

And don't forget those fricken Pripyat marshes, Liam.

Just when you think your only 9 tiles away from a primary supply source , you recount and there it is, marsh.

Now I really need an HQ within the number of Action Points(AP) that equates to the source's efficiency level. And if its only a source of 50% then my best will be 8 for the HQ, and seven for an adjacent combat unit, unless its(HQ) in a mountain or swamp.