Corrupted .wav file with CMAK install ! Help please

Monty

I installed my BFC copy of CMAK today from CD, and i got this error:

Source file is corrupted:

Wav\00005000

I used ignore and install went further but the 00005000.wav is missing (its a big environment sound file around 9 mb.

Then i tried to install from harddisk, but i got again an error about a corrupted file (this time no file number was shown)

So now im missing the 00005000.wav file.

Can somebody please host this file for me ??

Edit: I copied the 000050000.wav file from CMBB to my CMAK folder, but i still like to have the original one offcourse ;)

Monty

[ December 04, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Monty ]

I got the very same message on reinstall, with the same WAV file corrupted. I screwed up and copied a mod meant for CMBB into CMAK by accident and hadn't backed up the BMP's yet, so I was going to reinstall. Got the message "Source file is corrupted WAV\00005000.exe" on numerous repeated attempts. Stubborn as I am, I cleaned the disc and tried it again in my second ROM drive and it installed completely without a hitch. I promptly burned a backup of the BMP and WAV folders just in case that happens again.

Ok Madmott, thanks for trying.

Can somebody maybe host the 00005000.wav for me on a webspace ??

Dressler, roger that.

Im afraid to install it over the existing installation because i have game/battles running and everything work except for 1 .wav file

Monty

Update:

I tried to do a re-install on my second drive, a DVD burner.

Unpacking went OK this time, no messanges BUT...

while installing i got several DOS boxes at the end with obscure messages about several .wav files.

After i closed all the boxes the installation ended, the re-install just skipped the wav files (which i allready had) but i still missing the 00005000.wav offcourse.

Monty