CMBB INSTALL ISSUES! COME HERE FOR LATEST INFO!!!!

Madmatt

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day Matt,

i have sent you the description of my problem via email and would appreciate if you can address my problem for me soonest. one more thing, i have tried copying the files from the CD to the harddrive and run it using my harddisk, but it still reflected the same problem. the installation program just refused to boot up.

Please help...

Ghostrider.

• 1 month later...

Following Matt's breakdown of the files I checked my installation and found the following:

6249 BMP (Matt indicated 5847)

2324 WAV

70 Scenarios

2 OpenPlay

I have the European version. Also the game appears in add/remove and is listed in programs.

As mentioned in an earlier posting, the only problem I have is that I can't launch the game from the CD. I would be interested to know if this is a general problem, or something that is only effecting my install.

[ December 19, 2002, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: David H ]

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, as I've noted to you in separate emails, the replacement Mac CMBB CD also does not work, stops at Data3 install spot, just like the first CD. I've been completely unable to play this game since I purchased it almost a month ago. Have tried both CDs on more than one Mac - they are bad CDs. Please help me get this resolved or I need to find out how to get my money back. Thanks! :(