Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Looking For a Pair of Testers

If you and your best CM buddy are rabid TCP/IP players and want to try out a new way to play operations, drop me a line.

You know how operations draw that straight line at the end of every battle? Wanna play one that DOESN'T have that dang line?

You know how at the end of an operation, every unit can freely and instantly move to the other end of the battlefield? Wanna play one where they can't?

You know how you have no control over your reinforcements or supply in an operation? Wanna play in one where you control your own reinforcements and supply?

You know how you can't buy your own forces in an operation? Wanna play in one where you can?

I'm only looking for already established TCP/IP pairs and I ask that BOTH players email me (this will prove your dedication and coordination). Tell me who you are and who your TCP/IP buddy is. And tell me how often you play online against each other.

Don't post here.

Email me at: loyalcitizen@home.com

Thanks, Matt Hyra

I've had a few questions sent to me by interested parties. I'll answer here instead of replying to each email I receive.

Some have said that they don't play TCP/IP, but they do play PBEM at a rapid pace.

Ok, that sounds reasonable. If you have a regular PBEM buddy/nemesis and want to try this out, please email me at: loyalcitizen@home.com

Thanks, Matt