All or Nothing

Yep, just finished All or Nothing against the AI.

I realize there's not much discussion here about CMBO any more, but hey, I'm still playing it since I just got the bundle about a month ago. Decided to play all of CMBO before moving to CMBB.

Anyway, don't know if anyone recalls this one, but it was the brits vs the germans in snow. Lots of armor running around, had to stay on the roads due to the conditions.

Actually rather fun large battle with a few interesting surprises. Probably only works against the AI if they take the Germans, and if PBEM it would be a tough one for the human with the Germans.

So, anyone rememember this particular battle?

Anyone in scenario talk still playing CMBO? I'd like to think someone here is still talking about it...i hope. smile.gif

If you do a search you will find several previous post about this scenario. I've been looking at the Spoilers after I've played each of the scenarios to see what has worked for someone else.

My main problem with this scenario as the Allies was traffic.

yep, did a search once i played it to see what past players of this battle had to say - interesting reading

in the review i wrote recently at the scenerio depot that was my primary quibble with it - traffic handling for the allied side becomes quite a burden once the reinforcements start showing up

still quite enjoyable - 1st bigger battle i've played