Cracking The Egg - Help Needed (possible spoilers)

Considering where i put the reinforcement marker, and where the road goes, how it is paralleling the front, yes, there is more protection in the field then if I moved it to the road. In this case, more from ground units then the air units. Look at the road, look at the starting position of the russians....

As for making the map bigger, if I had I would have had to change the starting position for the Russians a little. I thought it was a good size to show off the battle. Glad you liked it!

Rune

Thet egg has been cracked .. beaten and turned into a fine Omelette.. with a little cheese and washed down with a fine glass of Lagavulin.

spoiler''

-

-

-

I agree after numerous losing tries that Patience, and an effective OB Rocket barrage were finally the key. Also important was reaching the little "murder hole" ( as I called it) on the far left between those two set of scattered trees about 3/4 of the way to the tiger entry point. I was able to get there fast, hull down and then take out two of the tigers when they showed up. Made all the difference in the world. Wonderful scenario. Kudos again Rune. BTW is that location I mentioned, set up that way on purpose or was I just lucky enough to find the right ground at the right time?

Cheers

[ December 21, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Oban ]