Need help to keep my resolution between games

Thanks to the MANY posts about changing resolution, I fired up the game at 1600 x 1200, with no problem. The config file was recreated by the game, so the game looks great.

I don't want to keep my regular windows resolution set that high, but when I change it back to 800 x 600, the game tries to reset itself to 800 x 600 as well.

Is there a way to get CM to remember the old resolution and use it? (This is a pain)

Thanks,

Aloid

IIRC, about a month ago, someone posted on one of the forums about a utility which would switch the desktop resolution, launch an application, then switch the resolution back. This could be used to run CM at a higher resolution than your desktop. You might try a search on the four CM forums (can't remember which it was in). I would do the search but am too lazy right now apparently.

Good luck. Wish I could run at 1600x1200!

-Kyle

Edit: OK, I guess I lied about being to lazy. Check out this thread:

<href a="http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/006842.html">http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/006842.html</href>

[This message has been edited by KMan (edited 08-22-2000).]