Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Lord of the Peng: The Two Challenges

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

Reading all those posts while sitting on the fence I would say he was lynched..

And your point is?

And what's more nobody has even thought of putting up the Christmas tree yet.
So what? Why do we need to celebrate the other guy's brat anyway?

...and the wine cellar needs re-stocking.
I believe it is YOUR job to instruct the SSNs in their duties... I have my Scotch, so I don't see a problem

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

And your point is?

I believe it is YOUR job to instruct the SSNs in their duties... I have my Scotch, so I don't see a problem</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

YK2 Questioned:

Or was it because he rubbed someone up the wrong way?

The problem, YK2 is that either he was rubbed too much, or not rubbed enough. We still haven't figured out which, but you're right on the ball that it had SOMETHING to do with all the rubbings.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

And your point is?

I believe it is YOUR job to instruct the SSNs in their duties... I have my Scotch, so I don't see a problem</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Talk about pomposity, you've got a bug up your ass about something gyrene, what is it anyway? Are you losing all your games or is it something really serious?

What are you babbling aboot, Nidiot?</font>

Nidiot is a member of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children?

That explains a lot.

Nidiot, if you cannot fathom what has occurred, ask Boo for help. In fact, travel to his home, camp out on the lawn, and BEG for help.

He likes the begging part, I am told -- something in the Ohio water, I think.

Oh, and be sure to shere the pink tutu -- I understand Boo likes that ALMOST as much as he likes Seanachai's pointy hat.

Joe -- did you go away? I scarcely noticed.

Peng -- make sure you bring a light, SWEET wine for the flirting.

One final note as to turns -- they are all out. If you think I owe you a turn, think again and resend.

Steve

[ December 19, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by YK2:

I'm off to buy the biggest Christmas Tree I can find and if this place isn't gleaming by the time I get back then there will be no food, drink or pressies for any of you...

I know there's not much we can do about the smell, but that doesn't mean we have to live like beggars does it?

Ohhhh come all ye faithful

Joyful and triumphant...

BTW... The bloody fire is almost out. Have we run out of SSNs already?[/QB]

I've got the Christmas lights for the tree Emma! Now we need someone to put them up on the tree. Where are you Gaylord Focker! We need Christmas decorations. We need turnips to hang on the tree. We need wood for the fire. Panzer Leader, we need some wine brought up from the cellar.

As far as the smell.....hmm......maybe if we hang some car air freshners around the place, that might help.

"You better watch out,

You better not cry,

You better not pout....I'm tellin' you why.....

Mrspnkr:

That "Nidiot" should be bolded, you ambulance chasing flatulence container. I am a Squire now, you missed the great opportunity to be my mentor, but I am entitled to the honorific, and you should at least give me the courtesy...oh I forgot, barristers only deal in the law.

[ December 19, 2002, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Mrspnkr:

That "Nidiot" should be bolded, you ambulance chasing flatulence container. I am a Squire now, you missed the great opportunity to be my mentor, but I am entitled to the honorific, and you should at least give me the courtesy...oh I forgot, barristers only deal in the law.

Missed it? I bloody ran like heck to avoid it!

And protocol being protocol, I shall bold Nidiot's name.

Don't think it makes you any less of a pillock.

Steve

[ December 19, 2002, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

You think you can nail a lawyer on a technicality?? Silly nidiot...

[Edited after Mrspkr's normal cod-swallup]

Well, I shall continue to follow the Justicariate' rules which allow a squires name to be mauled at will, and only boldened when respect is due.

SO far, nidiot has shown no need for a respectable bolding. A respectable Ass-kickin'? Yep. Respectable bolding? Uh-uh.

[ December 19, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

We need turnips to hang on the tree.

Americans hang TURNIPS on their christmas trees!!

Is that for real?

I have lights, bows, baubles and beads, candy canes and choc snowmen on mine.

*Looks over at the tree*

Ok who pinched the choc snowmen and left the wrappers hanging?

Persephone do you have "Devils on Horseback" with your christmas dinner?

Berli would love those.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Nidiot, if you cannot fathom what has occurred, ask Boo for help. In fact, travel to his home, camp out on the lawn, and BEG for help.

He likes the begging part, I am told -- something in the Ohio water, I think.

Oh, and be sure to shere the pink tutu -- I understand Boo likes that ALMOST as much as he likes Seanachai's pointy hat.

Steve

Alas, our server was down at work and so I was unable to read all the rapier-like witticisms that I knew had to have been posted during the day. I'm not talking about the MBT of course. I'm talking about Mr. Goodbar's Waffle House...or whatever it's called.

Ah, MrSpnkr, picking on your ex-squire again? So much like the quintissential jilted lover.

You know, there's really nothing wrong with you that changing yourself completely couldn't fix. Well, except, of course, for that David Lynch-level of kinkiness that scares all right thinking people away, that is.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

You think you can nail a lawyer on a technicality?? Silly nidiot...

[Edited after Mrspkr's normal cod-swallup]

Well, I shall continue to follow the Justicariate' rules which allow a squires name to be mauled at will, and only boldened when respect is due.

SO far, nidiot has shown no need for a respectable bolding. A respectable Ass-kickin'? Yep. Respectable bolding? Uh-uh.

Actually it's not a rule, but a practice that I follow and endorse. Not only that, but the practice is to bold and properly spell the names of Squires and above, so you failed twice ... big surprise.

Finally, the possibility exists that I may be visiting Kansas City in February ... can you tell me which dates you WON'T be in town so I can plan my trip for those days ... OPPSEYS ... of course I MEANT to say so that I can avoid you ... NOPE, Goshdarned fumble fingers of mine, of course I MEANT to say so that I can ensure that we get a chance to meet.

Joe

I hate lots of things; you lot being foremost.

Almost foremost.

I hate that tickers tend to terminate. I hate that my mother will have to get her chest ripped open a second time. THIS time however, they're not just working on the fuel system. Full valve job for her.

I should try and be witty about the whole mess, but really, what wit can one find in having a doctor pull your mom's heart out of her chest, cut it open, stitch some "miracles of modern science" in place, re-insert the heart, close the sternum, and hope everything works for the best?

Some of you will send best wishes, and those are appreciated. Just know that I'm not posting this in an attempt to be maudlin. More in an attempt to say "be glad for whats you gots."

I'm glad to have all of you to hate. I'm glad to lock horns with you on a periodic basis. I'm glad SSN's (even those whom are kept in such a state, only to be proved to possess true "SSN-ness") are kept in their place.

But most of all: more than words, or songs, or pictures, I'm glad the lot of you are right-upstanding pillocks of the first order. It gives me something to mock in my time of need.

Good luck to you mum, Leeeeo. I can't imagine what a burden it's been on that poor angel to have you for a son. Is it true that she spits on the ground whenever your name is mentioned?

[serious] My thoughts will go out to the dear lady and will hope for a full and speedy recovery. My own mother goes in for a hip replacement next month. Parents...what can you do? [/serious]

By the way, in case I haven't said it lately, you're a git who likes to spend his free time making Christmas ornaments out of his own ear wax.

Faugh, how you disgust me.