Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Officer Needed At The Front!!

You're in Cpl Carrot. Thanks! I'll get you squared away within the next couple days.

Anybody else interested? I have at least one, possibly two more openings. The status of the games is unknown at this time. Most likely you would have to pick up in the middle of the battle. This can be quite a challenge, because the cards will be stacked against you. People don't seem to drop out when they are winning. :D

Treeburst155 out.

I'll give it a go! Love to...

I know nothing about the tourney but let me know expectations of turn turnarounds and timescales and I'll see if I can make the commitment... Oh yes and I'm away for a week from Aug 1st, hope that's ok!!

Pak_43,

Thanks for your interest. You are number two on my list at this time. I have at least one more opening. Hang loose for a couple days. I'm talking to number one now, and trying to determine if I have a second opening too.

Are you aware there is a very good chance you will have to play games that are already 1/4 to 1/3 completed? It's a real challenge taking over for someone else because chances are the situation will not favor you. :D

Treeburst155 out.

e-mail is aok treeburst..

Let me know if I'm needed...

Yep, I was aware that a significant portion will be half completed, I read more than I post ;)

And as a member of BoB I'm aware of what that implies for the state of my guys if I take over...

:eek:

I'll sit tight and wait for my e-mail...

Cheers