Incomplete zip file CMMOS

I have the following problem. When I try to install the Winterfahrzeuge Dunkelgrau mods with CMMOS it doesn't install them. When the 75mm IG is busy to install I get the message 'incomplete zip file'. I've installed all mods again (downloaded all again), but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what seems to be the problem?

Just tried installing the CMMOS 4.03 version and it worked fine.

I don't know my way around CMBB CMMOS well enough to provide really useful commentary, but to get meaningful CMMOS help on a public forum there are a couple of things you'll need to do first. The main one is to be very explicit about what you're trying to do and to and with what. We are talking CMBB CMMOS 4.03, aren't we?

The first thing you're supposed to do when you have a CMMOS problem is to look at the CMMOS log. What does it say after you click on an icon and hit the apply button. By the way, the most common reason for mods not installing is that you remember to click on the icon but forget about the apply button in the lower left-hand corner. Do that one all the time.

Most of the time the log will give you some cryptic message that you won't be able to interpret. But sometimes it will jog your memory and make you realize that you made some basic mistake in installation.

Exactly what files did you install? Were they really CMMOS files? Have you installed CMMOS files successfully before? Are you sure you didn't do something different this time? Etc., etc....