Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Possible problem with CMMOS & Mod Database

Before anyone bites my head off, let me explain what happened. I had downloaded CMMOS 4.0 & the mod/rulesets from CMHQ on Wednesday. They worked perfectly. On Thursday I downloaded some of Mr. Noobie's CMMOS compatible Russsian tanks ( T34's etc. )from the Mod Database. When I went to use CMMOS to play a Kursk QB ( I'd wanted to have my early yellow Tigers in Das Reich markings ) I found that the markings wouldn't show up in game. Same result for the early grey Tigers - no markings. The only connection that I can make is that there might be a bad file on that site that caused this to happen. I'm not blaming or criticizing anyone. I appreciate all the hard work that Mr. Noobie & Columbus O. Gamer ( think that's right ) have put in to making this game even more enjoyable. I posted this because this is what I experienced. Maybe someone else has had the same experience?

Don't worry Rob, I don't think anyone will bite your head off. I have had the same problem. I think Noobie is aware of it to. I think the main prob is no one can uplaod any mods to the data base because it's being upgrade right now, so the correction haven't been put there. If I were you though I would make a new post and ask for MrNoobie to respond to you , just in case he doesn't know or might have gotten tied up in something else. (modding is some busy stff) especially with the patch comming out redently