43.45s still don't work

Thanks Jack, i appreciate it. It cost a pretty penny thats for sure. It runs all the latest games silky smooth with all the graphics detail maxed out. Except for my beloved and cherished CM. Tried the 43.45 driver and it didn't help at all. :(

I guess the silver lining for me is that my old computer is sitting in the other room. Although i need to buy a monitor for it. But that purchase is rapidly approaching since i can't play CM. Hehe, i guess if my CM craving gets too unbearable i could always lug this monitor over to my old one. ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update - I picked up the 43.45a dets from the ASUS site, since I've got an ASUS Ti-4200. Apart from the need to <ALT> <TAB> in CMBB when I need to see black-on-white text, I find everything works fine, including FSAA.

With the previous 43.45 drivers, the only other issue was the noticeable drop in frame rates, but this no longer seems to be the case. Works for me!

...and they also work great with IL2 FB. smile.gif

Regards