DD mod CMBB come get some...!

Oh yeah, I'm working on a FTP server now, should have it up in a few days, and I will have only Combat mision files and some pics of my WWII junk there. I will also offer space for the big downloads to go, to kinda get the load off of cog and the data base.

Dl'ing as I write. My thnaks ot you all, DD, Matt Cog and all who work together.

DD, I must say I am happy beyond belief. i have used your terrain in CMBO and have been looking for something like it. You've made me a very happy man. that and cable modem :D

little blue spots..kinda like the pink ones that show up from non carefull masking....they are few and scattered but noticable....bfc shares grass bmps and recolors them through the engine some how, i have contacted them about it...any way the modded winter grass that i have done shows up in the brown steepe and there is nothing i can do about it short of having to not include the winter grass i like so much .till they issue a fix the trade off is the little blue spots so its entirerly up to you weather you can make this sacrifice.

DD They look great except for the steppes, they are sort of ....well werid. Do you know if we can put back in the orig's ...are they shared? If so with what and what are the bmp's for steppes.

Other than that...Hog(modslutâ„¢) Heaven

[ December 18, 2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

after playing some more i feel the grass tile needs to be a bit darker, since i play mostly the ruskies the green on some of the armor tends to blend to well with the ground especially the infantry. could you darken the grass tile a bit. pwetty pwease :D

[ December 18, 2002, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

you should put this on the read me file stating that it overwrites the explosions. i have juju's hollywood explosions in and i plan to keep it in there foreva!

Does one need to re-load JuJu's explosion mods after inserting this mod pak?