Question to all the tank modders out there...

Ok... i dont do graphics mods myself so i have no clue as to how difficult it is, but i was thinking that if it doesnt take too much time to make a winterized version of a mod then maby in the future all you great modders out there could include winter versions when you release a new vehicle... nothin fancy, just a slightly snowed upon version or something... just to get some consistency with the vehicles... just a thought... (please dont hit me)

I try to do just that, when I make a, well let's say like my PzVIE early mod, I also did a winterized version of it. I have just about done all my mods like this, allied jeep, kubelwagon, etc.. It's easier to do this because you already have the vehicle BMPs# there and you don't have to go back and re-extract them from the zip later.

soundmod? what soundmod??? i am sure i have no clue as to what you are referring to old chap! :rolleyes:

but seriously... it will have to wait till i have changed computers... wich is in january/february... before that im just too busy... school school and even more school... since i have been sick (eehh... not present) for more than 72 hours this semester i have graciously been given two lovely punishments in the form of two essays to be done and ready before next semester... add to that all the stuff i have to do that i missed during these 72 hours of abscense youll have a slight clue as to what im facing here... and from week 4 to 9 ill be doing an internship... that will leave me almost no time... so it will have to wait a while... sorry :(