'45 Rifle Squad displayed in Dec. '44 quick battles?

I really find it hard to believe that this has been happening for the past year and a half and I am just now noticing it, so I am wondering if someting in CMBO has become corrupted. In quick battles, when the date is set for December 1944, My US regular infantry platoons will show the icon for '45 Rifle Squad. The uniform/bmp which is displayed is also a '45 Rifle Squad. Any date in a quick battle prior to December '45 (utilizing US regular infantry), will display the proper unit icon and the proper uniform. Anyone know how to fix this, short of a fresh installation?

I have no solution for you on this. As far as I'm aware the US started using the overall olive-drab uniforms in December of '44. So the uniforms would be correct, but as for the squad configurations (TO&E) being of the '45 pattern I'm not sure.

Basically I believe that your copy is working to my knowledge and nothing is corrupt.

I could be wrong however...

[ March 30, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]

Yes that is correct. The new Pattern 45 troops for US become available in Decemeber 44.

The TO&E changed around the time of the Bulge in reality. It was just easier for us to call it the 45 pattern instead of "December 44 and beyond".

Madmatt

[ April 01, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]