Single story Building tiles

In the map editor, you can add two story, (heavy), buildings together over two tiles to make a larger building. This is cool. But how about a way to do the same thing for single story buildings. A lot of warehouses are single story and cover more than 20 meters. I guess what I am asking is for a new tile to be added to the map editor to reflect large single story buildings that can be added together to make even larger buildings.

No new tiles can be added to CMBO/CMBB. Despite the appearance of simplicity with your request, it is much more complicated than you think. Current tiles have the terrain/object either occupy the center of the tile or the entire tile. Having an object that effects LOS not correlate to this scheme would involve a large change in LOS calculations (that would be my guess).

I'd love to see far more varied buildings too, but such things are going to have to wait for the next engine. Admittedly a lot is being expected of the next engine and a lot of things probably won't make it in.