CMBB:A Modders Paradise?

I'm glad to hear that some tanks may get more than one set of skins, but I would like to suggest that this be extended to all vehicles. I know that the BTS guy's only have a limited amount of time so I would suggest that for some AFV's that the second (How about a 3rd or 4th set also) set of textures should just be a duplicate of the first.

Reviewers of the game wont notice that anything is a miss so I don’t see it as being a problem, and then 1 month after the game is released we'll all have swanky multicolour AFV platoons.

Hi spaz,

Just to clarify, vehicles will only have one set of textures each for CMBB. There are many variants of vehicles (Pz-IVD, Pz-IVE, etc) and each model will be able have its own texture.

This is something that we would like to expand on when we rewite the engine, allowing vehicles to have multiple textures each. Time is prescious for CMBB though, so we are primarily focusing on adding feature that will enchance CM as a wargame over eyecandy. Thats not to say it wont be a visual treat though smile.gif

Dan

[ February 07, 2002, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]