Desperate

rwwald

For quite a while I had CMBB running very nicely on my GA-VRXP mother board and G4ti4200 card.It started crashing and I do not know what caused it,it happened during a tcp/ip battle but I kept getting it periodically after that,

all I get is white screens and have to reset,I also noticed that when I was in chat and activated the chat CMBB would minimise but now when activating the minimise button sound would continue and if it is a result screen I can see the result but nothing else just the mouse cursor on a black screen and I have to ctrl/alt/tab out as CM is still running.I used to be able to alt/tab minimises ok but same problem trying to continue CM.

I have formatted C reinstalled everything and still the same problems.Tried older drivers later drivers all to no avail dx 8.1 and the 40.90 drivers at the moment.

The purpose of this long winded post is to find out if anyone else has the GainwardG4 ti4200 card on 2 monitors and if they would be kind enough to post here or send me their configeration.

XP Home btw