Changing Resolutions

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Mitchell:

Thanks,but I was hoping I could keep running my desktop at 1024x768 and run CM at a higher res,but apparently that's not possible.

Bill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless it's changed from the Gold Demo, I don't believe it is. I had previously deleted the CM preferences file and set my desktop to a higher resolution. I then ran the CM Gold Demo and it detected and used the higher resolution. I then set my desktop back to the lower resolution and ran CM, but it auto detected the new resolution and used it. Thus I could find no way to run the game at a higher resolution than my desktop. Sure would be nice if there was some way to do this though, as CM is one of the few games I want to run at a higher resolution than my desktop.

• 2 years later...

I can't find the Preference file for Berlin to Barbarossa. I do not have the original Beyond Overlord installed, only CMBB. The manual tells you to delete the preference file in CMBO to change the preference in CMBB.

It looks like I might need some directions to the Preference file......