The big modding poll (austentatious i know :p )

Well i was thinking... the other night i made a request to noob here on the forum about making a camoed version of the captured t-34... it got me thinking... we have had a ****load (pardon my french) of great looking mods, but most of them have been of the t-34s and main german panzers... now thats great and all but it seems to me that its just the same phenomenon that happened with CMBO in that all the modders made a huge amount of mods for the tiger, but almost none of the other tanks (for a long time) and this makes me sad... so much talent is wasted in the fact that we can only use one of the gazillions :D of mods for lets say the t-34 ´41. Instead i propose a small (yes, yes i know i said big before... so sue me!) poll to let the modders know wich vehicles we would like to see modded... and yes ALL vehicles are allowed... but one may only suggest three on the axis side and three on the allied side... just to let the modders get a "feel" for the market so to speak... if it turns out that people want a billion more mods for the t-34 then i stand corrected and will crawl back under the rock from which i came... :rolleyes:

ps. If it turns out im right, please send any gifts and thank you checks to: Magnus Olsson, Parkgatan 37A, 244 62 Furulund, Sweden tongue.gif

Originally posted by ['nzn]:

YOU CAN NOT FORCE AN ARTIST!!! smile.gif

Really, ill have an idea only when i love a tank - how it crawls up a hill, how it rushes down a road - that stuff.

smile.gif

couldn't agree more.

i just see something in the game and it screams MOD ME MOD ME smile.gif

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

we have had a ****load (pardon my french) of great looking mods

Is "of great looking mods" really french? (Cause if it is, I'm offended! Who do those french think they are stealing english words like that?!?)

Originally posted by -E:

On a non-french note... modders don't forget that duplicates are a good thing!

Yeah cause I like to have more than 1 T-34 on the map at any one time, seems to work better.

Besides I don't want have only 1 or 2 more tanks left just before the weekend starts.