No Love for the panzers?

V

I have seen many MODs for Soviet tanks. But I seem to notice that the Axis panzers are not getting modded up as much.

For example, Tom's CMHQ has all kids of Soviet tanks up, but no Axis tanks.

I have found some axis mods on other sites, but still find way more Soviet ones. Is it because all our beloved MODders wore themselves out on thepanzers in CMBO and are getting off on the Soviets now?

If so, please get back to working on the Tigers and the Panthers...

And the of course, the great Mk. IV

thats all. thanks.

Originally posted by Commissar:

Perhaps people want a change of pace from CMBO.

Or maybe the Soviet tanks need more work

that was what I figured.

can any CMBO MODs be used with the CMBB panzers?

and if so, which ones?

Originally posted by Schoerner:

Have you already seen the "Schweinestall" previews?

They are definately worth waiting.

I guess the problem with Axis mods available at Tom's CMHQ is, that he has to be extremely careful not to be put on trial, due to censorship in "democratic" Germany.

Yea, don't get me started on the Germany thing.

smile.gif

But I have not heard nor seen anything on the "Schweinestall" previews...

do you have a link handy or should I search the forum?

Originally posted by Schoerner:

Have you already seen the "Schweinestall" previews?

They are definately worth waiting.

I guess (emphasis added) the problem with Axis mods available at Tom's CMHQ is, that he has to be extremely careful not to be put on trial, due to censorship in "democratic" Germany.

Let's not rouse too much rabble, shall we? Is this seriously a consideration? German armour was rarely marked with the swastika, so it should be a non-issue.

Michael, you cannot imagine what's happening here and you shouldn't be that ignorant to teh problems a website hoster can face.

As i said, i only can guess, but i'm sure Tom and all the other german hosters are double- and triple-checking all submitted Mods, and this takes additional time.

Maybe it's just only because of the lack of Mods.

BTW, it's not necessary to be judged guilty for breaking these strange totalitarian laws.

Do you have family to care for?

Can you imagine, that the police visits you at your job instead of visiting at home just for asking a few questions?

In the meanwhile this happens almost every day in nowadays Germany - but only to people, suspected for being politically incorrect - and even youngsters 15 or 16 years old are preferrably visited at their job to produce additional pressure, not caring that in many cases the consequence is the loosing of the job (not to talk about the problems occurring at home with the parents, thinking their son/daughter is a criminal).

Every employer thinks that something really bad must have happened, when the police is visiting someone at the job, not knowing, that this is a well calculated strategy of the system.

[ October 23, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Schoerner ]