Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sneek Peek at the NEW "Der Kessel"

Hey everyone I just want to see what you (as a group) think of the new design for der Kessel. Alot of stuff is not linked yet and is in the works, it is at the momment very "naked" in the term of information but I'm working on it slowly.

Some things may change over time, due to discussion within the Sturmgruppe over function and "need".

-mensch (der kessel webmaster)

New Der Kessel design

Old but still functioning Der Kessel site

Looks nice. The existing site looked more interesting, but the proposed one will be easier to navigate (although there was no difficulty getting around the old one either). Works with old Netscape 4.2 and Netscape 6.01.

Psssst - I have to agree with your comments on the new site, although I'm a long time netscape user, the newest version plain sucks. Almost enough to make me go to IE (not quite that bad yet, but I'm confident Netscape will be able to drive me away with their next upgrade)

well so far I have not used netscape for almost a year (personal use) I use it to check up on design and seeing how the html works.. or should I say how netscape determines how the html works (ask berli on this one, we could write a book on our endevours two days ago).

Now I use IE and recently the new Mozilla browser. As for Netscape making any patches or update I will doubt it since they said they are packing in the bags over the browser war.

On a personal note, statistic wise from middle last month browser stats were as

Browser type used by your visitors (in %)*

MSIE 5.5 60.75%

MSIE 5.0 20.34%

MSIE 5.01 5.93%

Netscape 4.75 3.99%

Netscape 4.73 3.69%

Netscape 4.5 3.18%

MSIE 4.01 2.13%

ya the thing on the new design was to make it easyer to navigate and breakdown the operations, battles, mods and such.. and I thought heck its almost a year old.. lets get a new skin to live in. smile.gif